yea, those are all well and good suggestions.. thank y/You all for the time and consideration..

but i myself am thoroughly aroused by the idea of humuliation and, being a somewhat tiny and young female, it has been difficult to exlore this aspect of my psyche in RL.. even now that i am in a stable and long term relationship that i hope will last forever, i am shy to explain and/or suggest ideas to take advantage of or play upon this desire of mine that drives me absolutely wild with passion..

what i am trying to say, is where are the suggestions or details, please? anyone have any particularly humilating and arousing success stories to share with is less fortunate individuals who are too shy to have come up with idea on our own? i mean, i have secret fantasies, some of which are too far out to enact in real life.. so, please, does anyone have any arousing examples of humiliation that a sub like me could suggest to my Master or consider and tweak to make them my own? i would greatly enjoy and appreciate any/all advice..

play parties, ads, multiple partners are out of the question for now.. i mean, i would love to be used by a room full of men, but my man .. not so much.. i love having cum inside of me and that is just not safe in the aforementioned situation..