The private jet landed ,it was obvious from the landscape ,the mountains ,that we where in a Scandinavian country .We where hustled to a waiting limo ,it seemed that some how customs

had been circumvented .A new set of handlers ,three to exact ,the others left with the departing plane .It would be of no use to to try to explain that I had been abducted ,the new peeps

carried the same horrendous implements that I had been introduced to a few weeks ago .when held against my body it felt like liquid fire coursed through my veins ,it had only taken

once to make me learn to obey .

I had been told that I was going to be auctioned off ,I couldn't believe what I heard ,it was then that I began to scream ,to kick ,running for the door .One of the men clothes lined me ,

while on my back the instrument was held to my nipple .I would rather die than go through it again .

It had only been a couple of weeks ,walking to the dorm ,not a care in world ,in just a month I would entering grad school ,I was on top of the world .the hood had been forced over my head

I was tossed into a van ,the door slamming shut .My screaming did no good ,a voice snarled ,shut the fuck up or I'll give you some thing to scream about .

another interjected ,leave her alone ,you know the maestro doesn't want her touched ,and you know what will happen if he finds out you'v been messing with her .

Ah shit how will he know if I shove my cock into her mouth .

he'll find out and it'll be your nuts ,you know he wants these virgins ,the kind that have never been fucked ,he keeps a tab on all these silly bitches who belong to the virgins forever club

Yeah but not quit forever only until they marry ,man just think this broad has never had a cock inside her ,not in her mouth ,asshole or cunt ,talk about a innocent little slut .he laughed ok

I'll leave alone .

so started 2 weeks of being locked up ,waiting for this moment ,The Maestro as he was called had summoned me yesterday ,

you are going to sold at an auction tomorrow ,there is nothing you can do to prevent this from happening ,he walked around me stroking my breasts ,my buttocks ,if you weren't worth so much money

to me i would keep you for myself .a woman with your looks will bring in a kings ransom ,he slid his hand under my blouse cupping my breast ,his fingers tweaking my nipple

Please I begged if you contact my family they will pay a ransom .

he laughed ,oh no my dear ,your family has some money but no where near what your going to fetch at auction ,with that he turned , the man who buys you will be lucky indeed

a beautiful young woman and a virgin to boot

I had been examined by a doctor or at least that what he called himself and declared that I was indeed a virgin .

I was hustled from the limo into a huge mansion ,down some stairs to a room that looked like a dungeon ,pushed into a small cage like holding cell ,made up of bars

I couldn't help but notice two men across from me both naked ,both looked like Michelangelo's David ,I looked away in embarrassment ,the penis highly visible ,I had never seen men's

privates only in books

they both seemed to be in as great a distress as I was .

Tomorrow at noon you will led to the auction hall ,food was slide in ,I suggest to try to get some rest as it will be along day