Greetings, I am a new Mistress who has only ever role-played as a sub. I have never had a physical Master, and I consider myself a switch. Recently my partner and I have been playing with what we are calling "The BDSM dynamic" in our relationship. We've switched back and fourth only once, and landed back with the crop in my hand so to speak. My sub is also inexperienced as to the daily behaviors of a sub. My question to the community is this, how do I set the stage for the kind of treatment I expect from my sub? Being outright mean or using physical punishment is not within my ability nor within the kinks of my sub. He wants to be taken as a pet/slave, I consider him this because he likes to experience intense pleasure, while also enjoying denial and bondage. I want to understand how to have the presence of a Master when we're not performing a scene. I want him to bite his tongue when he thinks of a retort to my commands, I need some guidance from superior Doms who understand the compassion involved in training a new sub.