Quote Originally Posted by nish View Post
My experience with an older dom was nothing like that. We had a 25 year age gap (20-45) but he knew exactly where the line between the sex life was and our real lives. I could talk to him just like a friend, if I needed something, he was there like a friend. We both valued each other greatly with no issues. The only reason we stopped is because I moved. I think that was just possibly his personality and his view towards younger women in general honestly.
I'm glad to hear that Thanks for your reply. I think this is what I wanted with my Dom. Even after having explained my perception of things to him, he still didn't truly get it really. I think that if he were to get into a new D/s dynamic with someone younger that he would probably repeat this kind of behaviour with her too. His attitude was similar about younger guys really as well, as I remember a couple of times that he commented on the younger guys that were in our presence, saying something along the lines of "I can see why you wouldn't be interested in them" (cue my correcting him about the fact that I am n o t disinterested or critical of younger guys). I think he just tends to see exactly what he wants to see. I've just never experienced anything like that before.