I'm quite new here. I'm new to BDSM as well. I knew this was for me because I tried some things with my boyfriend, the thing is I'm very shy about things. It takes awhile for me to open up and I feel like this is going to be a problem in this kind of lifestyle. Know that you have to have build up a lot of trust to a Dom and I'm the kind of person where I hate rushing into things. I'm the kind of woman who needs patience and understanding. I tend to think about things and I'm afraid I somehow won't be accepted. Hate the way I worry so much. I shouldn't honestly worry what other people think of me so much. I'm always myself in the end, I'm just shy. My shyness is a problem and I'm trying to work on it by trying to come out of my shell. My last boyfriend did bring me out of my shell quite a bit which helped quite a bit and it made me realized that I was into BDSM. I still am shy around new people though. Anytime I'm with people I know however I'm different because I know them. Answer this if you'd like too. Maybe I'm simply worry over nothing.