Hi Sam,
Just_ine brings up some good points, I would like to expand on these if I may.
Remember these are relationships first and foremost. So you should expect to be able to talk about what you please. Any good Dominant will be happy to answer any questions that you may have. A Good Dominant will know as should you that Respect and Trust are EARNED. They are not demanded and most certainly not by a person you have just met.
There are those who seek to take advantage of the new and inexperienced. We try to keep these Dumbinants and asshats to a minimum but some invariably slip through and if We are not aware of a unpleasantness, the is nothing We can do to stop them from doing the same thing to another.
I am including a link here from a Dominant on the site. They are his warning signs you are or may be in a bad relationship.
http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/bd...festyle-4.html
I also have 2 books on the Lifestyle on PDF that I can send to you. Screw the roses,Give Me the thorns and Different Loving. Send Me a Pm or contact Me in chat and I will be happy to send them to you..
Keep up the questions Sam. You have asked questions I am sure many new subs have had
Thanks Just_ine for you continued input

J D