Ok, so as i walk along this self discovery mission with absolutely no experience, in a setting where there is absolutely no clubs, with closest munch being 3+ hours away in all directions, i was a little curious about pain tolerance. Of coarse this is certainly something you 'must' learn through experience, or so I am told and if i am misinformed please feel free to offer suggestions, so in my very 'curiosity killed the cat state' i asked a dear friend, whom is very aware of my self discovery mission, to give me a few swats with my leather belt.
and this is what i learned:

(1) Vanilla Friend does in fact enjoy swatting butts with belts
(2) Do not, and i mean NOT grab the holey leather belt with pretty silver rings around little tiny holes and ask vanilla friend to use it.
(3) Be 'very specific' about what you are requesting with Vanilla Friend who takes 'Give me a few whacks' as to mean 'Bend over Bitch, i'm in the mood to play dot to dot' which you could by the way, *see lesson number two*
(4) Do NOT NOT NOT let Wify 'give it a try cause it looked fun' *Please refer to lessons 1, 2, and 3*
(5) Do not tense or hold your breath because neither helps
(6) Do not wear yoga pants while letting Vanilla friends beat your ass with holey leather belts.
(7) Although it hurt like hell? Once the sting of 'OMG, That really freaking hurts' passed into a very sensitive throbbing burn, it was actually quite nice.

So here is my question. Is there a warm up phase before swatting one's butt with a leather belt?