I recoiled at the sound of the smack ,the uummf and tears ,she had tried to protect me as I'm sure she figured out that the men where taking liberty's with me as they where her .I was still deathly afraid
of Jake's threat to "ass fuck me " as he called it ,I wasn't so naive that I didn't know what it meant ,though I had very little sexual experience ,well truth be told ,none it had been part of the girl talk
to discuss various ways we would satisfy our husbands when the time came that we married ,when anal was mentioned to a girl all exclaimed loudly and strongly that it would never happen to them ,
practically all thought sex should be for procreation ,not for pleasure .
Dry we where led back down the hall into a room furnished with 2 beds ,chairs a table but little else .Plates of food and containers with water where brought in .Every time the toe Leroy and Jake brought
anything into the room they would force us to stand ,pull up the shifts that had been provided ,run their hands over us making snide remarks .Jake took his cock out pressing it against me ,aw poor little virgin
he would sneer ,then push his finger into me ,I want to fuck you so bad ,it never failed to set off the water works ,it seemed my sobbing was some thing they enjoyed