Quote Originally Posted by PurpleKnight View Post
See, what is so wonderful about this lifestyle is that there is no right or wrong answer as long as everything is safe and consensual. You should do what makes you feel fulfilled, whatever that may be. You don't need anyone's approval to see a Domme.

I hear the same sentiments about the dating scene all the time, so I feel you. There is a lot of animosity between the genders right now, which has something to do with it, I feel. I think people have generally stopped respecting one another and it makes it hard to find a partner in that environment. So if you find seeing a Mistress serves your needs better, go for it. Only other advice I can give is to make sure that you establish proper boundaries and that safety and communication are priorities.
You absolutely hit the nail on the head. I tried the entire "normal" scene of dating and even being married. I divorced not that long ago and it feels like I've come out from under a rock with how much emphasis is on social media and online dating. The one area that's been consistent in my mind (and actually becoming more and more of a positive passion) is the BDSM scene. Now I have all of the freedom in the world to serve a Mistress/Domino when I want and on a consistent basis without having to think twice or ever feel guilty. You should always follow your gut feeling. My gut is telling me this is what I should do so yea...I'm absolutely going with it. Thanks for your feedback!!