Phenyx I am so proud of you for putting this out there as a Dom i tell many Doms that i teach the only way to a slaves
heart is trust and honesty you just hit on both I have been doing this for 35yrs and i can tell you i wouldnt have the
great people i do if i had lied or hurt anyone of them you have to have communcation at all times and you have to
both agree on what goes or dosent never should a dom ever ever be a bully yes control is a part of our lifestyle
but the said slave or bottom should have at least an option you have to remember slaves ,submissives,and bottoms
are not exspendable not alot of people want to do this so to all you Doms out there who want to be a dick go
ahead and see how long you last and if you dont listen to anything i say listen to this and remember ,if your
trainee is hurt or damaged in any way ask yourself how long are they going to stick around besides isnt this
lifestyle meant to have fun for both involved so if you ruin the trust and the fun then why would they want to be
with you anymore.