Have a bath, shave your airmpits, legs and in particular your vagina and ass crack. Then use some aftershave on all those areas (which should sting a lot). Stay naked, put some clothes pegs on your nipples, a butt plug in your ass hole and a vibrator in your cunt and sit at your computer looking at images that turn you on. You may not touch yourself but you can squirm and get wetter and more excited. After 10 minutes or if you feel on the point of orgasming (whichever happens first) you must take off the nipple clamps, remove the vibrator (or turn it off) and do something else non sexual. After 10 minutes put the vibrator back in (or switch on) and put the clothes pegs back on. Do this at least 3 times before you masturbate to come. Take a picture of your wet cunt showing the vibrator and butt plug and look at this while you masturbate and say out loud "I am a little slutty bitch doing this for my master". Write to me afterwards and tell me what you felt while doing this, what turned you on the most and what was difficult to do.