Quote Originally Posted by rks View Post
Hi,

I'm Ranjan, 52, a Dom from India. I'm married but my wife is vanilla.

I've been avidly reading the stories on this site for many years (am a great fan of Pamela) but haven't been able to get any live experience so far.

Would anyone advise me how to start an online relationship with a female sub?

I see that there are some posts exactly like this, but they're pretty old and without many responses (maybe some are private messages).

Where should I post? Blog? Forum?

Also leads to posts where there's advice how to go about this.

Of course, there's always the hope that there are lurking subs from India who might want to explore online and take it further from there!

Okay, so Sir, First and really important. You need to understand that there is an unspoken reluctance to openly discuss BDSM with strangers.
if for no other reason then,,,, We as submissives, don't know who we are talking with.
You might be a cop, looking to arrest me on prostitution, or something
you might be a "for real" rapist. Clearly NO ONE in their right mind wants, needs, or deserves that.
you might be a wanna be Dom with a lack of knowledge, and/or ethics on how to properly communicate with and treat a submissive.
Am I making any sense here? On the other hand PLEASE do not give up hope.

Let's take a look at what you have written. You say and I quote
"haven't been able to get any live experience so far." and,
"advise me how to start an online relationship with a female sub?
Now, if I may, allow me to ask what exactly are you looking for real life submisive or online submissive?
the answer to this question will help determine my further response on how you might find someone.
and what you might want to do with her.

Please repsond and we will see where to go from here.