I open my eyes and see nothing but darkness. I am lying on my stomach, my mind cloudy, and my body and balls are in a lot of pain. I can smell leather and piss and cum. My jaw is held open by a ring gag and drool is involuntarily coming out of my mouth. I can feel a strap holding the gag around the back of my neck. I try to move my arms but they are chained behind my back to a tight leather collar around my neck. My legs are bent at the knee and when I move them I find my ankles are cuffed to each other with a chain that tugs on my balls. I struggle and squirm for a moment when I find a chain connected to my collar tightens and I'm pulled back to my original lying position.

I try to remember what has happened. The last thing I know for sure is seeing Laura forced to fuck me, Peter being tortured, and Daisy zapping my balls and darkness. Then everything is a haze. I can remember being strung up by my arms and lots of yelling at me. I can remember pain so powerful I could see spots and colours in my eyes. I can remember screaming and pleading but I can't remember what I said.

I hear a door opening. Someone comes in and walks over to me. They grunt as they pull me up to my knees by some sort of handle attached to the top of the leather hood that encases my head. I try to talk, to find out what is going on, when the person grabs and plugs my nose. Then I feel flesh on my lips as he rams his cock into my mouth. The fucking proceeds at a furious pace when the man releases his load into my mouth. I cough and gag as the man lets go of my and I fall back to the floor, cum trickling out of my held open mouth. I hear the door close again and catch my breath.

A while later the door opens again. This time I hear the distinctive sound of high heels stride towards me. Again I'm lifted up by the handle on my head but this time I hear a sliding sound of metal on metal as a small spot of light in my right eye. A moment later and I can see a small window out of my left eye too. After a second for my eyes to adjust I can see a dimly lit stone room. My field of vision is tiny so I have to move my head about to see what's going on. I see boots in front me me, a pair of tight, shiny burgundy boots with a 4 inch heel. As I move up the body I see tight burgundy leather pants then tight gloves. The leather hugs the toned and feminine body. As I look upon the face I see that it is Daisy, a wide and sadistic smile extending across her face.

"We don't like it when guests drop in without permission. Prince Winston has forbidden me from killing you for some reason. He really can be no fun. I guess I'll have to settle with keeping you alive while I torture you," she said with a purr.

I tried to protest but the gag garbled all my speech. Daisy quickly produced a short dildo from behind her and put it in my gagged mouth, locking it to the ring gag.

"I'm having some new equipment installed in the temple of torture. It'll be ready in a few days. Until then you can stay tied up here servicing the guards."

I tried to plead again but the gag muffled all my speech. Daisy slid closed the small windows over my eyes leaving me in darkness again. She hit my head as I fell over again and heard the sound of footsteps walking away and the door closing.

Before the door latched closed I heard it open again and a different, heavier set of footsteps came into the room. I was pulled up by the handle on the top of my head and the gag was removed. I tried to say something when another cock is pushed into my mouth.