From the darkness I see the woman I would later learn is Daisy, the Priestess of Torture, enter the room and the lights are turned up. Winnet sees her then giggles as she lets go of my balls and backs away from me.

Daisy addresses me: "Every time you lie to me you will be punished. This is just a taste of what a punishment will feel like." She walked behind me and pulled a board from beneath my chair opening up the middle of my seat. My cock and balls hung down and I felt the cool air of the dungeon on them. I herd the distinctive clinking sounds of chains from behind my. I tried to turn my my head to see what was making the sound but the high back of the chair and the metal band around my neck made it difficult to turn.

Suddenly my balls were filled with pain. I screamed "ahhhhhh."

Something hard had struck me from under the chair. Daisy walked back before me twirling a heavy spiked orb on the end of an ornate silver chain in circles to her side. Through my ragged breathing and the tears in my eyes I watched as she moved forward until the ball on the end of the chain was twirling between my legs.

She continued, "and any time we punish you we'll also punish your friends."

She stepped forward and the orb struck my balls again. "Uhhh," I yelled, expecting it this time but still having the wind knocked out of me.

Just then the door bursts open and Prince Winston walked in followed by Laura and Leroy who had Peter over one of his shoulders and was using the other hand to push Laura along.

Daisy crouches down and whispers into my ear: "we wouldn't want the fun to end too soon now would we." She then buckles a ball gag into my mouth.

It's then that I notice the brands on Laura's and Peter's asses. I yell and try as hard as my 6"4' body can to break my bonds but they're too tight. Suddenly my balls are filled with pain again as Daisy has produced a stun gun and shocked me. I scream and briefly fall limp as Winston calls Daisy off.

Winston then steps forward. "What have we here," he said as he knelt down and began stroking my cock. He quickly brings me to my full eight and a half inches, my face burning with humiliation at being handled by a man. He wraps his big hand around the base of my cock unable to touch thumb to finger. "We're going to have some fun playing with this," he said with a sadistic smile. "Put him on the floor," he ordered.

I was released from the chair and chained spread out on the floor. Leroy drags Laura by the hair and positions her over my still raging hard on.

"I'm sure The Priestess has informed you that any time you lie you and your friends will be punished," Winston said. "Well, lets get on with it punishing them too."

Leroy pushes Laura down onto my member by her hair and then proceeds to use Laura to fuck me. She's yanked up and down, up and down, screaming the whole time, until she starts to take over and Leroy lets her set the pace. Meanwhile I look over and see Pater being yelled at, yelling, and having something done to his nipples. I keep screaming from behind my gag and trying to break my bonds but Laura is very talented, the dossier had said she was a virgin but she didn't seem like one. My efforts to resist are growing weaker as the orgasm inside of me starts to build. All of a sudden I can feel Laura pulled off of me then suddenly my balls are filled with pain again. Daisy stands over me with her foot on my balls, my screams muffled by the gag, my head shaking back and forth.

Daisy stepped off of my balls and knelt down next to my head. Unbuckling the gag in my mouth she whispers, "one more chance. Will you tell the truth this time?"

Panting and short of breath from the abuse of my balls, "okay... yes... I'm CIA. Sent in... ahhhh... sent in to rescue them. They're just citizens, a journalist and a student. Don't hurt them anymore."

"That's enough for now," Winston said.

Daisy started to shock my balls using the stun gun. I screamed until everything went black.