In the darkness I hear the door open and heavy footsteps walk towards me. I prepare myself for another assault on my mouth and throat but this time they don't grab for the handle on my head right away. I can hear someone handling the chain connected to my collar then it being dropped to the floor. The handle on my head is grabbed, but rather than being pulled up I'm pulled across the floor.

I struggle and from behind the gag I try to protest but my efforts are only met with hard pulls on the handle attached to my hood. I can hear the sounds of a man screaming and crying get closer. We seem to round a corner and it is obvious that I've been pulled into the room that has the source of the screaming.

I'm pushed onto my knees, my legs wide, when the little windows in front of my eyes are flicked open. It takes a moment for my eyes to adjust but as I look around the room I can see Peter chained to a table, his chest bloody from his nipples being torn off, having his cock beaten by Daisy. I can't see Laura, but Winston, Winnie, Winnet, and a nurse are also in the room. I keep scanning the room when I see a sight that causes my heart to leap into my mouth, a small electronic device on the table.

I had been briefed that the CIA had sent another man before us but for operational security reasons wasn't briefed about their identity. Peter must have been that agent. I had to talk to him, to confirm his identity, and if he is CIA maybe he could help to figure out a way out of here so we can complete our missions.

Winston picked up the small piece of electronics and walked over to me, "we found this up your CIA agent friends ass. Every time you lie to us all of you will be punished."

Winston then closes the small windows over my eyes and I hear the unmistakable sound of a switch flicking through the air just before a blinding pain erupts from my cock. I tried to scream but the gag rendered it into whimper. I tried to struggle and crawl away but someone grabs the handle of my head and pulls me back to my knees as the beating continued for another 20 minutes.

When the beating has ended I'm dragged back to the room I was in before and chained up.

Before the person who has pulled me back here leaves they whisper into my ear, "just tell us the truth and the rest of your life will be filled with less pain. I'll come and see you again very soon." It was Daisy and her words brought a shiver to my spine. With that I heard the sound of high heels departing and the door closing.