Hello there!

First of all, let me appologize for my rather rusty english. I am from Germany and haven't had much opportunity to write english lately. I hope it will improve again over time ;-)

As the category I am posting this in might imply, I am looking for a new sub. A new online sub to be more precise. I have had quite some experience with online play over the years both on the giving and on the receiving end. I have been very active in a group called "Virtual Master" over at Yahoo Groups. It's about a software, that is highly customizable and mimics a virtual Master on your PC. It can be used as a standalone solution but I like to use it as an extension in a "normal" online relationship, to stand in when the actual Master is not online. So with the help of the software, the Master can basically control the sub 24/7. A sub can be made to report what she is doing, ask permissions, she can be given tasks to to or even be punished. You can find more information about the program at http://virmst.eu/vmfeatures.htm.

I have been developing a script for the program and have been using it with an actual online sub in the past. So it is quite ready and only needs to be tweaked to whoever will be using it next :-) But to make that clear: this is not about me sending you a software and be done. I want the experience to be interactive and fun for me too. So I will give you tasks besides the program, and we will chat/email on a regular basis.

So what is it I like?

For me, the experience is about control. I am not too much into pain or humiliation (although I enjoy both from time to time). I like knowing what the sub is doing, when she is doing it, for how long she is doing it, restricting her from doing it and so on. I like it, when she has to ask permissions to do stuff. I like training my sub, be it positions she has to assume or exercises to improve her abilities. I like to withhold sexual release; orgasms will most likely be rare but you'll get to play with yourself a lot. You get the picture. I am mostly a nice guy, probably best described as a "daddy dom" but without the age-play, if you know what I mean. I like to like my subs and I want them to like me and I like it if they behave (and I will punish them if they don't). I will most likely not degrade you or call you nasty names.

What am I looking for?

First an foremost: a woman. Sorry guys, this is not for you. It is not important if you are experienced or new to all of this. What is important though, is that you are willing to invest some of your time. This experience will require some of your time every day (just like a normal relationship would), so be sure that this is what you are looking for. It is not about a (short) play session. You will be required to communicate (with the program or me personally using emails or chat) a lot since it's the only way I can get a picture of what is going on. If you like writing single-lined emails a lot, this might be a problem ;-) You need to have a Windows based computer, that can be left running when you are at home for the program to monitor you. If you are tech-savvy enough, you can get it to run on OSX or Linux too (I can help you with this). Since the program sends reports to me from time to time, the computer needs to be connected to the internet.

Sounds like something you could imagine yourself getting into? Sounds interesting but you have some more questions? Then I would be thrilled to hear from you, just PM me :-)

Tryfan