I am seeking a roleplay partner for a role play I want to do. The general outline is that my character is a a senior in high school, age 22. However the thing is that my character was born to parents who were missionaries or something like Peace Corps workers. They were killed several years ago and my character became a hboy soldier in his quest for revenge and ended up a captain in a small army. The story takes place in a world like earth but it isnt earth.

I see this going in the direction of one or two other seniors, (of legal age), both female wanting to get revenge on their boyfriends for cheating on her/them. In the end they consent to being enslaved and the story would involve the training process would be both sexual and non-sexual exploring the relationship between my character and the girl(s) as well as the shock waves that ripple throughout the high school as the girl is seen dating my character who has worked hard to blend in to the school and be unnoticed by the students. There is a lot of back story I have in mind and will discuss that with prospective rp partners.