At seven-fifty that night she walked in to Lion's Den and looked around. She was obviously nervous and unsure about this. I watched her in the mirror of the bar area and she walked up to me to stand behind me and as drew a breath to speak I cut her off.

“Good evening Elisabeth I hope you are well and that you had a good day. Now I know you have been thinking about two things lately. First you have the hots for me, to a degree.”

She started to object, or maybe demand that I turn around. But I faced her and she quieted.
I continued.

“The other is that son of a bitch. Now I am willing to help you if you want, but first I need to know how you want to proceed.” I spoke softer now though, thinking about my past. “If you want vengeance think carefully about the form you want it to take. There is the simple tried and true date someone else to make him jealous and sorry. There are more advanced and intrusive forms, say pranks and tricks. Then there is what is delicately called “direct action”. However I would advise a different path. I would advise the least direct road of all. My advise is that you move past this and live well. That is the best form of revenge, the one I wish I chosen. Now I understand more about the doings at the Academy that anyone else and I must say that, frankly I hold most of the people there, students and staff both, in contempt. The reason is simple, none of you have any idea how lucky you all are, how artificial your view of the world is.

“So here is my offer, if you truly want the best revenge possible, on not just that piece of work you used to date, but also the sluts he fucked behind your back, I can help you achieve that goal. But it will not be quick or easy. And in truth, in the past two months I have come to see that the students and staff at our school need to learn some lessons. If you choose to take this journey I will show you things you never considered, what truly matters in this world. In return I would want you to submit to me, to place yourself under My command.

“This is not just in the sense of getting even with anyone. In fact we will not be focusing our efforts on any kind of revenge as you understand it. I will teach you many things that truly matter and in the end you will emerge from this as someone wholly different that you ever imagined. But the price will be steep, I will take charge of you, your submission will be total during this process, we will be in a relationship. I will show you facets of yourself you never knew where there. Part of this will be sexual, and there will be rules you will follow or be disciplined. I do not want an answer now, nor tomorrow. I am going to send you to see someone, the chief of police of our town, tomorrow after school. If you are serious about following this path it might be a good idea for you to take one of your parents with you. That would be best as then one of them will understand part of the reason for the changes that are to come.”

I could tell looking into her eyes that she was curious and intrigued, and possibly even aroused by my commanding and dominant manner. I knew that I probably had her. The only question was would she be scared off by the story she would hear, of my past.

“I don't understand, why can't you just tell me all you have to say now?”
“Because the things you need to know are so far out of the usual that it's better if the Chief tells you. If you want to move forward with this these are things you will have to know,things you have to understand even before your training even starts, and they are things about me, and the course of my life so far. The question is will you go and when you hear what has to be said will it be too much for you to handle?”