"Now slave," I put emphasis on the word slave, "tonight you are to go home and shave everything below your neck, you are to be clear shaven from this moment on, when you shower every morning you will make sure you have no hair but that on the top of your head and eyebrows. You will go to school like normal tomorrow and will continue with it until you graduate but as soon as we meet tomorrow night, and you formally submit I own you till I decide to free you. Is that clear slave?"

Her meek and submissive "Yes Master." was music to my ears.

"Good now go home and I will see you tomorrow night after you talk with the chief and get fitted."

With that I turned away and it was several moments before she went. My guess was that she was stunned and a bit frightened. But I knew I had her, she wanted to be Owned and now she was. The following night she would formally submit to me.
Then I thought about what she would hear and wondered how she would react to it. The story was almost too incredible to believe. I was a former captain in the military of a foreign country, a child soldier, an orphan, having seen my whole family murdered by government forces. I was also a combat veteran and had killed men, mostly on the field of battle, but being honest I had done nothing short of murder the men who had killed my parents and siblings. It was a lot to live through and for a pampered rich girl a lot to hear. But somehow I knew that she would not turn away, that while part of her would want to flee and run, most would not. I finished my drink and once I was sober enough to drive I headed home.