After my last class that day I headed home to prepare for my slave's arrival. I knew I would punish her some, for being a slut with the boy she used to date. Also if she knew not to cum without permission but did anyways. I readied the basement for play, laying out ropes, chains, leather and metal cuffs. I was looking forward to taking my slave tonight and to playing with her for the first time. Once the dungeon was ready I looked at my watch, a finely worked Swiss pocket watch that I had been given the general commanding the Southern Army of Liberation I had served in as a captain. Right about now the chief would be telling my slave and her father about my service in the skirmishes preceding the war, the battles that kicked of the war and the battles across the southern half of the country as we were driven south before the government's forces then the long campaign as we liberated the country. I had asked the chief not to sugar-coat anything and tell the whole truth. I could picture the reactions of Elisabeth and her father as they heard the story, the shock and fear on her fathers face, the fear and wonder on Elisabeth's face hearing the tale of all I had been through and the things I had done. I hope that the chief would follow my request to make it clear I had not been a hero, just a soldier fighting a war, a nasty and vicious war that formed who and what I am today.