It had been quit the enlighting meeting with the chief ,The longer he talked the wider my eyes got ,it served to make me want to continue
on with what he had ordered me to do Dad was still puzzled as to why we had the meeting .

I was beginning to understand ,or I thought I did .He had guessed correctly that I longed for powerfull controlling male in my life .Dad was a
drunken whimp ,Al ,my first boyfriend was not anybetter .The meeting put dad on notice not to mess with what was going to come .

I let my mind wonder ,how far would I go ,I shivered when I came to the realization that I indeed would become his ,he as it spelled out in
the sites I had explored would own me to do with me as he wished .I was wet when the meeting ended .Dad headed off to the club ,I went to
my BMW to see him leaning against it .I stood in front of him ,a little smile on my lips .

The first thing he said shocked me .Why did you masturbate last night ,did you think I wouldnt be able to satisfy you .I stammered ,no sir
Im sorry sir its just that I was so hot I couldnt help myself .I only realised latter tha he had guessed but he had guessed correctly .

We will go to my place ,I will give you your first lesson for disobedience .I proteseted but you ,I never finished his open hand slapped me ,is this the way you talk to your Master ,perhaps I have chosen The wrong one .He stared at me

Please sir I am sorry ,you have chosen the right slave ,please I beg you to be my Master .

He paused ,are you resdy to except severe punishment for your behaviour ? I bowed my hesd ,yes Master whatever you want to do .