We sat pondering the options ,I was enjoying the whole scenario immensely ,to see the fear in her eyes ,to hear her blubbering ,begging for mercy ,watching Mark rape her ,pounding into her asshole ,
I shuttered .
I think we should keep her ,if we get rid of her it will only be a matter of time before we grab another and the more times we do it the more chances of getting caught .If for some reason we do get caught
and that possibility is there we may have her broken enough so that she wont tell anything .

he sat and thought about it .I knew what was going through is mind ,he would love to finish her and in the most gruesome way .tying weights to her ,dropping her into the lake ,pulling her back out at the last second ,leaving her tied to a tree all night being bitten by a million mosquito's ,torturing her in so many ways .
WEll lets go see her ,I'm horny as all hell ,time for a little fuck session .I could see she had been bawling ,couldn't blame her I guess ,please she begged Ill do what ever you want just dont kill me .
Mark stopped by her head ,kill you he laughed ,I'm going to fuck you, that what you want isn't it .
She hesitated ,then a soft yes please fuck me .She was learning and so quickly .Mark got behind her ,pulled her hips ,the head of his rigid cock probing for the tight little asshole ,no lube for you this time
whore ,he rammed forward drawing a loud scream from Courtney ,pushing forward he quickly buried him self in her ass , bringing fresh screams .

I got behind him ,reaching around ,cupping his balls ,my middle finger parting his ass checks ,gently tickling his rosebud as I knew he loved .Oh yeah baby do it he moaned as my finger slide in.Get the strap on he gasped ,he was strictly hetero but loved to be ass fucked by my dildo .the only down side was the punishment that would follow ,I knew he would beat me with the fishing pole that we had used on
Courtney but I had no choice ,I would be beaten in any case ,AS I shoved the plastic cock into him he pulled out of our victims ass and blew his load on the floor and fire place hearth . Courtney sobbing
Mark groaning as he came ,I pulled out ,shoving the filthy cock into her mouth ,clean it bitch I snarled ,the shit covered cock going into her mouth .Mark turned to me ,lick it up ,let her do I protested ,a back hand convinced to me to obey getting on my hands and knees I licked up his cum .Now bitch for fucking me your going to get what she got .