I'm a Dominant man seeking an extremely submissive, attractive Woman. I'm not interested in anyone that wants to blindly and desperately submit to a Master/Dom. I'm seeking a relationship with much more substance to it. Someone that when she comes to know me, will trust me enough to allow me to become her Dom, her Master... Her King. In return I offer love, guidance, adventure, protection, lifestyle and more with a very healthy dose of sweet Domination! What I'm looking for does not come easy... it's not an easy easy thing to find. I know there is a cute little sub, out there somewhere in the World, who is looking for the same things I am, but I just can't find her. She is looking for someone that is very honest, caring and trustworthy. Someone that will become her truest friend and treasure her totally. Someone that can hug her gently and make her feel safe, when she needs that comfort but is strict enough to punish her for bad attitude or behaviour. :-) She wants a man with life experience, (not just bdsm), who she can learn from and admire and look to, as her Mentor.

Do you have a spiritual, loving soul? Are you completely and utterly sexually submissive, open-minded, adventurous, inquisitive and eager to expand your desires of being owned by a beautiful, loving Dom? Are you willing to explore a change of lifestyle & country if the chemistry is right? Are you searching endlessly like I am??? Send me a message and see where it goes. :-)

Don't be shy, just do it!