I am a submissive female that is looking for a Master who is looking to own a pet or little girl. I would prefer a Master who has experience as I am relatively new and want to be brought into this world safely as I am being humiliated and learning to obey.
I definitely thrive on the humiliation of being treated like a pet or a little girl. I want to learn what it is like to have to wear a collar, tied up while waiting for my Master to come back on line, having to ask permission for everything not allowed any decisions for myself. I am looking for the humiliation of calling a stranger Daddy or Master. I am looking for a Master that enjoys watching his girl suffer by crawling around on all fours, being gagged for long periods of time and watch her eat from her bowls on the floor. I am looking for a demanding and strict Master but also has the patience and gentleness for a willing however new sub. I will not do photos or vid until there is a solid base of trust on both sides, so if you're wanting that straight from the start I am not the girl for you.
So, if you think you can tame the brat inside me please send me a mess where we can get to know each others expectations and limits a bit better.