Ok, let's talk about orgasm denial. *sits and looks around VERY slowly knowing EXACTLY who likes those two words best*

I have one question... Why?

Oh, i know... it's magical, fun, thrilling, intensifies but seriously? There should honestly be a time limit on that denial. Just saying.

I have talked to others about this, both Dominant and submissives, and have been told many things but still I do not see the understanding of why deny such a wonderful thing for sooooo long? it just turns me into a very needy somewhat clingy mess then when that arises? I get remarks like I am 'Too needy' and so I respond? After three days? Well Ya! (just think what comes after 7 days)

I have been told that Dominants utilize orgasm denial to teach control but the thing is? What control are They actually teaching? To not want to be sexual? I get the intensifying part but not the other...

I know this seems like a silly question, and to a lot of you out there? Y/you are probably rolling your eyes right about now. But this is a serious concern that I actually have, even if it comes from a bit of a bratty place. Why deny someone that is a little higher then normal on the sexual side for so long? What are you trying to teach?
Please don't misunderstand, I honestly do enjoy giving up control of my orgasms and desire, but it is something that can lead to intense emotions when it is silently forgotten... I mean... just because you have that control and do not wish to acknowledge that need does not mean that it is going to just go away, at least it doesn't for me. I have heard from others that over time one just stops caring that they are not feeling desire but even after two weeks? I still feel it... matter of fact i feel like a freaking volcano about to erupt.

I also get that giving that control and sharing it with another is both a gift and reward. But... but... when denial is too long? that is what I do not understand... is it selfish to feel too much desire? If You understand how sexual I am from the beginning, then is it right to try to take that away? to change that part of me because at times it can become a burden to have to handle?