When I awoke I didn't recognize where I was at first. Somebody had taken me down from the wall where I had been hanging for what seemed days. I was both hungry and thirsty. I looked around and saw I was behind some boards. How the hell did I get here I wondered? I heard nothing. Where was the commoner? Last time I saw him he was bound to the same wall as I was. Maybe he escaped! Hopefully he will ride north and warn my friend of the siege that has overwhelmed my family. He needs to send his vast army to subdue Ophelia's army. Then I wondered how the commoner was going to get through her army that was patrolling the front of the castle.

In what seemed like three hours later, I heard some commotion. I heard Ophelia, Gertrude, Shela, guards and a familiar voice. It could be Henry, the King of the north. Maybe we'll be saved. Then I heard, "Where's the king? Then I heard the commoner. It sounded like he was in great distress. "Behind the boards." My hiding place was revealed. I heard Henry. Did you think I came to save you, dickhead?!" I looked up at him as the others stood over me as well. My wrists were bound behind me with strong rope. One of the guards who looked a lot like Henry yanked me to my knees by my hair. "Henry is my brother and I am the man who your friend knocked out so he could steal my clothes and horse. Then Henry spoke. "You always were a dickhead!" Then Ophelia added. "You Wouldn't ally with me when I offered it, now you will pay!" Henry who stood about and inch taller than me and outweighed me by thirty pounds held me up by my hair and punched me in the jaw knocking me to the ground. Then the guard again yanked me up to my knees and did the same thing. Then I felt kicks to my sides and stomach knocking the wind out of me. Then I heard Ophelia. "Your friend doesn't have a dick anymore." She held a bloody cock in her hand. "I'm going to nail it to this wall as a trophy." The commoner was chained to the wall, unconscious and dickless. Gertrude laughed out loud. "Let's do the same to the king." They all laughed. Ophelia guffawed, "Chain the king to the wall and spread his legs!"

I protested as the guard and his brother, Henry, dragged me toward the wall. "You pathetic excuse of a man!" Ophelia snarled. "Where's the princess?" One asked. The evil woman's eyes lit up,"I have her tied naked to the royal bed."..."Great bod, if I remember right."..."That she does, and she's all mine.

My eyes widened as I saw the dagger in Ophelia's hand. She began to massage my cock slowly as it rose to maximum length. Gertrude chimed in, "Nice dick, too bad it's on useless piece of shit like this dethroned king!" Ophelia nodded. By then I was begging, "No, please no!"...."What a wimpy man!" She then held the head of my cock up by her thumb and forefinger, and with one stroke sliced off my cock. I let out a blood-curdling scream and passed out.