The soldier held the large stone above his head ready to crush my skull. I raised my hands to protect myself when a voice yelled "Stop!" The soldier looked up then immediately let go of the stone then dropped to one knee and bowed his head. I looked at the source of the voice and saw a beautiful woman wearing heavy, gilded battle armour riding atop a huge, armour clad warhorse, on her head, a simple gold coronet.

This must be Princess Gweneth, Queen Othello's daughter.

They had never met but her reputation for beauty and ferocity were renowned.

"I will have that one for myself," she continued.

The soldiers acknowledge the princess then started to prepare me. First my weapons are taken from me then I am helped to my knees. My armour is removed and my hands are tied behind my back wrists to elbows using heavy hemp rope. A bit gag is fashioned out of rope and a thick branch and stuffed into my mouth. Finally a noose is tied around my neck with the other end of the rope handed to the commander. She then leads me towards the gates of the castle.

As I am lead to the castle I look out on the battlefield and see the enemy soldiers killing those too wounded to be enslaved, the rest being tied together neck to neck. Inside the castle the enemy soldier are pillaging and raping all that they can get their hands on. As I am lead through the streets to the keep, pulled along by the princess, the enemy soldier cheer and raise their swords in the air in victory.

When we reach the keep the princess dismounts her horse then pulls me into the keep. I find my father inside disarmed and tied as I am, though wearing the crown of our land, and we are forced into the great room.

Although it has only been a few hours since our defeat already our banners have been pulled down and replaced with those of the house of Othello. Sitting atop my fathers throne is the queen herself and the walls of the room are lined with heavily armed guards. Also in the great room is my sister, Misscella. We had always been close but recently we had become much closer, kissing and exploring each others bodies, we had even planned to make love soon.

Now instead Misscella stood sobbing in the great room, held up by the arms by two large guards. I struggled to reach her but princess Gweneth just pulled on the noose around my neck and I fell to the ground choking. Two guards helped me up and loosened the noose around my neck only to push me and my father up to the dais on which the throne sat.

The Queen berated my father for not accepting her hand in marriage. She also berated me for not accepting the hand in marriage of her dim witted niece.

Then she called for Misscella to be brought forward and began to caress arm, breast, then thigh. My father seethed with rage which quickly changed to concern as I tried to climb the dais and yelled from behind my gag to stop the Queens assault on my sister. I was met with a punch to the stomach which doubled me over to my knees and was pulled back down to the foot of the dais.

She then put forward an offer to my father, either bend the knee and give up the crown or my beloved sister would be turned into a sex slave, I would be made into a eunuch, and he would be executed.

With only a moment of hesitation my father bent the knee, a guard undoing his gag so he could say the words.

The Queen then looked at me but I stared back defiantly.

"Come now, dear Prince Meno," said the Queen. "I know you had planned to deflower your sister but given the circumstances do you have a choice?"

I was enraged. That Misscella and I has been exploring our love of one another had been a secret. I stood and started yelling from behind my gag. Then my father, still on his knees, nudged my leg and looked up at me. I looked down at him and in that moment I understood the responsibility of being a King and the need to put the kingdom and its people before yourself and even your loved ones.

Defeated, I too knelled, although my gag wasn't removed so I could only bow my head.

I looked up again as the Queen continued, "very good, I always like to give the defeated a chance to save face. As my armies were riding up the north road I took to the beauty of your lands. Well, your former lands. My lands now," she corrected herself. "I think I will make this my summer castle and return home when the weather starts to cool."

The Queen then turned her attention to the gently sobbing Misscella. She stepped down from the dais and gently pulled at Misscella's hand, urging her up the three steps of the dais.

King Leo used this opportunity to make a request and tried to demonstrate his newly sworn deference to the Queen, "Your Majesty, if it should please my Queen, I beseech you to stop the raping of the women of the castle."

The Queen stepped down and slapped King Leo across the face.

"What disrespect, talking out of turn," she replied. "You will be punished for that. And as for your request, absolutely not. I have bestowed upon my men the right to any woman of a conquered kingdom. Besides, I do so enjoy the sounds of women begging and screaming."

Having returned to the top of the dais the Queen sat on the throne then started to remove Misscella's silk embroidered dress, letting it fall to the floor in a pile at her feet. My father looked away while I stared, mesmerized by Misscella's beautiful body.

"Look away again and I will have both your and your sons eyelids removed," said the Queen addressing King Leo. He turned his head and watched in silence.

The Queen pulled Misscella's undergarments down then she shoved a finger into her sex. I tried to stand, to run to Misscella and pull her away, but instead Princess Gweneth pulled on the noose around my neck and I fell to the floor gasping for breath.

A big smile appeared on the face of the Queen. "I am going to deflower Misscella and you are both going to watch. Bring them," she ordered.

Queen Othello strode from the great room pushing Misscella forward tightly from her upper arm. My father followed willingly surrounded by four armed guards but I continued to put up a fight and the guards had to drag me along.