"Take his cock into your mouth, slut!"

A mix of emotions washed over me. I had longed to see my sisters nakedness and have her take my cock into her mouth, but not like this. I was humiliated at the spectacle and at having our secret revealed to the world. I could see tears in Misscella's eyes as she lowered her head into my lap and took my cock into her mouth.

A few moments passed when Queen Othello gave Misscella an encouraging kick in the ass, a small squeal coming from my sister. "Well come on, don't just kneel there, get on with."

I looked down at her and stopped my struggling, it would only make it more difficult for her. She looked up at me and I nodded my head slightly. She slowly, hesitantly started to take me into her mouth then another kick from the Queen and another small squeal. "Faster."

As the feeling of pleasure starts to build in me I look to the ceiling and close my eyes, a moan coming from my throat. Despite the steel gauntleted hands holding me in a kneel I found my hips start to move to match Misscella's rhythm.

The Queen and all of the guards and maidens laughed at the sight of us. I looked to my father, pantsless, being forced to kneel by two guards, his face with a look of shock and sadness on it. I looked down at my sister, her face red and in tears as the pleasure continued to build in me. My hips started to move faster and my breathing grew deeper. Just as I was getting ready to climax my sister is pulled away.

"Nooo," I yelled before screaming out in pain, a cane having been used to flog my cock. After a dozen strokes the blows stopped and the guards holding me down loosened their grip on my shoulders. I doubled over in pain, crying.

"I hope you enjoyed that Prince Meno," said the Queen. "It'll be the last time you feel your sisters touch in a while."

Enraged I pushed myself up and lunged for the Queen. Before I could reach her one of the guards behind me jumped me and pushed me to the ground. I could hear my sisters screams as the guard got up from on top of me and other guards surrounded me, kicking and beating me. Wearing their armour and gauntlets it didn't take many blows for me to become bloodied and bruised. I'm pulled to my feet and am held up by strong hands holding me at my shoulders, arms, and waist. The bit gag I had worn earlier is shoved back into my mouth and tied behind my head.

I look up, my vision blurry from the beating, and see the Queen standing with Misscella in her arms, her right hand slowly stroking Misscella's clit, her left hand playing with Misscella's left breast, and her head resting on Misscella's right shoulder. Misscella had a mixed look of terror and pleasure on her face.

"I can see why you're so passionate about her," Queen Othello said. A small, high pitched squeal and a shudder came from Misscella. "She really is fun to play with."

I yell from behind my gag and continue to struggle but the arms holding me are too strong.

"Take them to the dungeon. Perhaps some time apart will make the heart grow fonder," she continued with a laugh.

The King and I are pushed roughly out of the room and down to the dungeon. Well, dungeon is a bit of an exaggeration. Our kingdom had always been a land of peace and justice and there was little in the way of crime. It's more of a jail with a few barred cells that look onto a common area where the guards would pass the time.

When we arrived the guards commented that this wasn't a dungeon, that there were no tools to make prisoners talk, not even shackles chained to the walls of the cells. They made do though, locking a thick, heavy chain around our arms and upper bodies before pushing us roughly into separate cells and closing the door.

I struggled to sit up and lean against the wall. I looked out onto the common area through the steel bars as the guards sat around a table and started to play cards. A short while later Princess Gweneth entered the dungeon. She first went to my fathers cell before coming to mine.

"This really won't do at all. How am I to have fun with you without all of my tools?" she said with a sadistic grin on her face.