Dear humble_worm

Forgive me if I am being forward here. Might I offer a few suggestion on how to perhaps attract the type of Dominant that you are looking for.

It is a common misconception that being Dominant is all that you need to be the answers to all submissive 's (wet) dreams.

There must be traits you feel you respond best to? I'm not suggesting a 'shopping list' but rather something like: I need a gentle hand. Or I respond well to a stern voice and a ....<insert more here>.
This gives the Dominant souls something to respond to. Otherwise some gentle Daddy or Mommy Dominant might respond while you actually need a Sadistic, stern Owner.

Next is to give an inkling of your kinks....perhaps not on the forum itself but rather on your profile? I'm not one to advertise my kinks. I feel it makes it too easy for users to social engineer a conversation with me. But just a hint perhaps?

Perhaps I am speaking out of turn here, and you've already met the Dominant that makes your heart go Pieter - patter, and if so, Congratulations!

If not, this might entice a Dominant to take a closer look and become curious about this subbie, asking so nicely to be taken in hand ( I'm told, the stuff of <wet> dreams for the Domly Ones in the world)

Best of luck in your quest. (Except if you're floating on a cloud of subspace, in that case, good on ya!)