I felt the air-conditioning in the building where the doc was I gathered.

"High Gail," Coretta said with a wide grin. "Cora baby," how've you been!" The two ladies, one Asian and one Caucasian embraced and kissed. "Ive been okay, you been back to the States lately?" "Yeah, went to Chicago to see my relatives, glad to be back to the warm weather, though,"

The doctor looked me up and down. "Got a couple of new slaves in, where's the cunt? Nice dick on this one."

"Laura's being tended to by my sis."

"Oh I know she likes pussy, I do myself on occasion."

"Don't I know that," Coretta raised her eyebrows.

Then Gail reached out and fingered my cock. "Well let's examine him, never know what the fuck he might have contracted." My manhood grew in an instant. "Up on the table, let's have a look. and lie back."

Obeying I saw the leather stirrups over my head, one's used for a pussy exam. Raising each of my legs, the auburn haired doc, placed each of my ankles in the loops. She also moved both of my arms behind my head and clamped them down. "Now we won't have any interference while I'm examining you, Pete." Very gently she moved her fingers from my naked chest to my crotch. "Look at that cock rise,Cora!"..."A great piece of maledom indeed!"

The doctor, who was dressed in a see-through white sleeveless blouse and tight white shorts, held my dick up with her left hand. Then she squeezed the head of my cock, opening the pee hole. She took a thin metal probe and gently pushed it into the opening. I cringed. "We must make sure you haven't anything hiding in here." I yelped as she pushed it in deeper. Then suddenly she pulled it out. I was relieved. "He's okay, Cora."

"So we can use his cock at the party tomorrow evening?"

"Yep! But let me have a look at his ass, I'm sure he had some cocks shoved up there on the ship."

"That he did, Loretta's cock was the first of fifteen." Gail spread my butt cheeks, and asked the Asian woman if she would hold me open, so she could check me out. Of course Coretta agreed. Then switching on a flashlight, the doc looked up my anus. "Oh Cory, his walls are torn, I can tell he's been fucked."

"Can we use him at the party?

"Leave his ass alone today, but he should be fine tomorrow." Cora grinned.

Gail removed her rubber gloves and put her arms around the Asian woman. Their lips met as each of their hands found the others' tits and ass. While I was bound to the leather table, the sound of pussy lapping abounded as the ladies fell to the floor. My dick got hard listening to this. It must have gone on for a while, before I heard one. "Fuck me baby!" It was the doc who strapped on the harness with the dildo attached.

"YES YES!" Cora shrieked. "Come to the party tomorrow and we both fuck him and his lady."

Gail was now breathing heavily. "Only if your little sister allows it," She said with a roll of her eyes. "Where is Loretta anyway?

"She probably has that cunt tied to her bed." They both laughed. I thought they were both probably right.