Madame of Upper Class

Madame Claudia was already fully clothed for riding and was just about to leave the main door when she noticed the ugly blot on her left alligator leather riding boot. She stopped and immediately called for the old ukrainian boot maid and yelled: “this is your idea of ​​polished ridin boots?” “Pack up and get out of here, you're quitting. And immediately evacuate your staff from the dormitory.”
Maid Nadja was astonished: “No, Madame, please, I'm alone. I have nowhere to go, I end up on the street. It is January now.”

Madame immediately replied: “This is your problem, you should take care of yourself, I'm not here to tolerate such behaviour. Pack your things and get out of here.”
“Madame, please no, I have nowhere to go, I have no money, I'm 56 and I'm sick, I will end up on the street and it's cold, I do not have a winter coat or jacket (she said this to Madame because she was well aware that Madame owns several hundred of full length mink and sable coats).”
“I promise it will never happen again, I will clean your noble boots patiently all day, please just do not throw me away.”

Madame turned herself and was up to leave the house.
Maid kneeled down and caught Madame and held her for her alligator leather riding boots.

“How dare you touching me ... you slut…” she said and whipped her with the riding crop all over her back, hands and even her head.
The maid begged: “Madame, please, do not throw me away I will immediately clean your boots.”

She knelt on all fours and started quickly but carefully lick the riding boots made of alligator leather.
Madame paused for a moment. She looked in the mirror in the hall, and the image she saw stunned her. Perfectly elegant equestrian lady in her best age, from head to toe in a luxury leather riding suit (of course classic flared leather jodhpurs and a tight double-breasted leather riding jacket clothes over cashmere turtleneck). Over the riding suit she wore tailored long brown mink coat in the riding style with black alligator leather applications, equestrian leather gloves and a mink hat in riding style. On the ground, kneeling in front of her she saw elderly maid in uniform licking her black riding boots with a brown stripe made of alligator leather worth roughly ten-year salary of elementary school teachers.

Maid noticed that Madame paused for a moment, and the more she tried: licking relatively quickly but carefully and the cleaned sections polished more quickly again with flickering tongue movements.
Madame constantly looked in the mirrors. She was getting really excited by what she saw, but was trying not to show anything. She, who had in their flats and houses worldwide hundreds of mink and sable fur coats, leather pants and hundreds of leather riding pants and who was spending for her wardrobe of millions of euros annually. She was used to bowing by everybody and that everyone envied and admired her. She knew the envious faces of women and the stupid aroused faces of men. Now she saw the incredible scene in the mirrors and her vaginal secretions literally dripped into the lining of her leather riding pants made of sheared blackglama mink. It was like a dream come true: a personal maid licking her boots.

“The other boot now”, ordered Madame and whipped the maid with the riding crop while still preening in the mirror. Maid gratefully licked the boot from top to bottom.
Madame was getting more and more aroused. She was used that everybody served her, worshipped her and envied her wealth and wardrobe, which consisted almost exclusively from most luxurious furs and leathers. ... She was dressed in leather and wrapped from head to toe in mink, had long leather gloves and wearing a riding hat mink, she felt secure, pampered and protected, and now she also felt how the maids tongue licking her luxurious riding boots.

Maid soon noticed how is Madame aroused and felt some hope ...

Madame use her riding crop again and ordered her: bark, bark like real poodle bitch... Nadja made her best.

When Madame left, the maid went to work. She took and diligently licked clean so many riding boots as was possible ... she was happy that she will not end so far on the street as homeless and was expecting the return of Madame in the hall to lick her boots immediately clean once she enter the door…