I've been owned by a Mistress Marta for three years now. Her mansion is near the Swiss Alps. The five-foot nine inch slender lady with a healthy set of tits bought me at an auction and my life hasn't been the same since. Besides keeping me in a four-foot by four foot cage in the basement, She requires me to be her houseboy as well as sex slave. I am to wash all the clothes, vacuum all the rugs, and even paint the walls. I do all this while clad in the only garment I am allowed to wear in the house, a pair of red bikini panties. Whoa is me if she finds even a speck of dust anywhere.

One morning I heard her soft footsteps on the staircase leading from the main house to the cellar. The sight of her even in the morning without makeup is enough to make my dick hard. She always gives me a wry smile, because she knows the affect she has on me, especially since she hasn't allowed me to cum in three months. Expertly she unlocks the front gate to my cage. "Come on slave," she mouths seductively as she attaches a leash to the nipple rings she had put in shortly after she bought me. I had no choice but to follow her as she ambled over to a soft chair, laid back and spread her thighs. Raising her pink dressing gown, She smiled as I was now looking right at her shaved pussy. She knew my dick was hard as a rock. "Like to fuck that wouldn't you slave?"...I knew better than to keep her waiting. "Yes Mistress." ..."How long has it been slave?"..."Ninety days Mistress." ..."Think you deserve to fuck me slave?"..."No Mistress."...She reached and caressed my face. "Right answer slave, now use that tongue!" She didn't need to order me a second time. Her pussy was so wet, that it only took five licks and she squeezed her own breasts and began to breathe hard. Her pleasurable shrieks echoed around the walls. She patted my head, "Good boy slave."

When she had calmed down, she took hold of the leash, while I was still kneeling at her feet. "I have something to tell you. I'm going to an auction this evening, you know I've told you that I'm looking for a female slave, and Master Edward is putting his slave girl up for sale. I'm going check her out, maybe she'll fit right in here. Don't worry slave, I don't plan on selling you anytime soon." I was relieved to hear that. Now go upstairs and fix my breakfast, and don't burn the bacon, or I'll take it out on your ass!"..."Yes Mistress