That evening Mistress Marta took me with her to the auction. Besides being her slave, I'm also her chauffeur. With her expert directions we arrived at this estate of Master Edward in plenty of time. Cars lined the long circular driveway in front of the mansion, which had the majestic Alps as a backdrop.

Clad in only my red panties, Mistress led me by the leash that was attached to my nipples up to the door, where we were greeted by the Master's butler. As soon as the door opened, Mistress ordered me to my hands and knees. She greeted everyone she knew which was just about everybody, and tugged on the leash attached to my nipple rings as a sign that I was to greet anyone she knew as a dominant by kissing their feet. I was never to kiss the feet of a submissive. There were a few times when a person she knew wanted her permission to give me a few whacks with a paddle or whip. Mistress Marta of course agreed. With me on my hands and knees it was simple just to bend all the way to the floor, so my panties could be yanked down.

My butt cheeks soon became as red as the panties, when the host announced the auction was to begin. The large gathering went down to the large family room, where a dais was placed in the center. All the dominants sat in comfortable lounges while us slaves knelt at their feet. The first slave brought out was an African woman who was from Ethiopia. She had a gorgeous face, high cheek bones, large breasts, and a great butt. She was tallish, 5foot ten inches but she was not fat. The attendant led her by a leash attached to the collar around her neck to the dais, where she stood motionless as it spun around slowly. Master Edward announced that anyone who wanted to have a feel of her could. Men and women dominants ambled around her succulent form, touching her everywhere. Then the bidding began at a thousand Euros and quickly rose to five thousand, and she was sold to a Italian gentleman for one-hundred thousand, who immediately led her away.

The next slave was an Asian woman, who was slender, but had well rounded tits with a shaved pussy. She drew a crowd of Masters and Mistresses, and ended up being bought for fifty thousand Euros by an American Mistress. A French woman was bought for five-hundred thousand Euros by a Swedish couple, who both dominants. Three more slaves were sold including a male slave who was a caucasian who was sold to a woman from Nigeria.

Finally, Master Edward's female slave was brought forward and placed on the revolving dais. Master had saved his best for last. From my kneeling position, I could see how voluptuous she was. Large breasts with long nipples and a slender waistline, and a neatly shaved pussy. She was an American. Master Edward had bought her at auction 2 years ago, but he had his eye on another slavegirl, so this jewel was available. Mistress Marta had learned of the sale in an email she had received from her friend Edward.

My mistress rushed to the dais, touched this lovely creature everywhere. The slavegirl kept looking at Marta, like she was pleading with her eyes to please buy her. Of course other purchasers, both Doms and Dommes fingered her as well. The selling price rose quickly, Hundred thousand, five hundred thousand, a million. Finally, Mistress Marta bid 50 million euros, and nobody topped it.

Master Edward took the slave-girl down from the dais and presented her to my Mistress. Negotiations were made. Mistress wrote a check for half the sale price. The master, who had earned a hefty sum as Master-of Ceremonies during the auction, told Marta, he would send the slave girl to her as soon as he received the rest of the sale price. A contract was drawn up, and signed by both parties.

Needless to say my Mistress was elated. She would indeed gain control of a female slave. In fact she was so happy that when we got back to her place, she actually allowed me to fuck her. What a night!