The horrible auction was over ,what a relief ,the past weeks had been hell .It wasnt that I had been abused ,no the Master of the mansion had made sure of that ,it was the not knowing ,who was going to end up owning me ,some cruel ,would I be forced to become a common whore ,a play toy for a sex crazed maniac ? I was fairly sure that the huge selling price would rule out my being forced into prostitution .
The following day the woman and her driver returned ,the deal was sealed ,we left in the Rolls limo .We traveled for a few miles ,the woman introduced her self ,I was to address her as Mistress Marta ,I would be her secretary ,her confidant ,her traveling companion .Her hand rested on my knee ,her thumb drawing circles .I had no idea how to react ,it felt fine to feel another human touching me but having had no experience with sex let alone sex with a female I sat terrified .
So tell me dear how did you come to be sold ,Edward was uncertain .I shed a tear but began ,she reached to my face wiping the tear .My family made huge mistakes by getting involved with a cartel ,my father was only their lawyer but he was forced to lie under oath ,the head of the cartel was about to be found guilty of horrible crimes ,he couldnt access his funds ,under threat of exposing my father he demanded I be sold to cover the cost .My father refused ,I went to the head of the crime gang offered myself ,from my home I was shipped to the house where you bought me .I began to sob quietly
She drew me close shushing me ,where you abused she asked .No I replied the sellers reasoned I would be worth more as a virgin .She smiled,well thats a surprise I certainly didnt expect you to still have your innocence .It felt wonderful being held bt her ,her comforting words Perhaps I thought it might not be so bad. .
She spoke into the speaker ,pull over in front of the Zwate Huont .Come Jill we are going inside .She ordered the driver to remain in the car
The shop was dark with strange instruments high lighted by spot lights .A strange looking woman approached ,ah Madame you are here for your package ,she laid a box on a desk ,I trust these will be acceptable .She laid out a metal device it was like a small collar incircled with sharp screw like round things stiking into inside .
The Calley bondage cockrestraint as you ordred .I will give you some instruction ,she took a hex key out of the box ,a what I assumed was an imitation penis ,,slide the collar over it and proceeded to tighten the screws .Now you can tighten the screws as muchas you want ,they are the special order that you ordered ,the lengh is such thatthey will go threw the cock completly ,causing terrible pain of course but that is up to you .The penile insert that you ordred will be a couple of days ,the voltage you want is rather unusual and the remote has to be upgraded to be effective at the distance you require .
Thars fine Mistress told her ,I will await you call .The shop keeper kept glancing at me ,licking her lips .Mistress laughed,oh shes not for you ,in fact Im the only one who will be touching her .To bad the old cron muttered .Come Jill we have to show my boy the new method of making sure he dosent abuse himself