Hi

If your a Dom that not only loves but thrives on finding ways to humiliate his slave/pet I might be the sub for you. I'm hoping to train with an mature Dom that is able to rely on years of experience to guide and shape me into the perfect submissive. I hope to find a master that is creative in finding ways to humiliate, train and punish me that constantly reminds me of my place in this world. I would love to find a master that will immediately put me in my place, who is caring but extremely strict and never lets even the smallest mistake go without punishment and very quickly establish rules for me to follow that leaves no question in my mind who is my Dom/Master.

This pet loves the idea of being constantly gagged, always tied up in such a way that I am only able to crawl on all fours, love the idea of being tied up or hindered in such a way that doing chores or tasks leave me on the edge and frustrated, reduced to a little girl having to ask permission to do even the simplest task that most take for granted such as going to the bathroom or getting a drink of water, being treated as a child where I am told what to wear or how to talk or when to go to bed and slowly have my independence taken away, forced chastity while completely plugged are just a few things this sub daydreams about.

So if this ad intrigues you and you believe I could be a good slave/sub/pet and worth your time to train, please send me a message and we can start "chatting".