Hi,
I am seeking something a little different with regards to a female slave or a couple. Looking for someone who wants to develop a connection with a Dom that is based on guidance, control and training but also someone who wants to share the day to day stresses, highs and lows of life.

I am in a vanilla relationship, which I have no intention of changing and My partner knows of my bdsm life. A female in a similar situation, especially with a consenting husband/ partner would be ideal. On the same token, I appreciate that this may not be possible and do offer absolute discretion regardless. If you are in a relationship I have no intention of pulling you away from your current relationship but rather guide you to become a better partner, lover, wife. Want you to be the best that you can be.

This will be an online relationship. So there will be continuous communication between U/us as I very much want to be part of every facet your life without being physically present. We will also be having voice chats, cams etc. Even though it might be online, this to Me will not any less important, so please only contact Me if you are looking for something committed.

I have a diverse background and am at ease taking a lady who is high powered and stressed by the day who needs a Dom to guide her, take her, listen to her fears, use her and make her the best she can be. Or a slave who is completely lost in life looking to be found.

I have been around the lifestyle for a while now and have met some wonderful people. Look forward to continuing the journey with the right person.