So I’m a self employed guy, work from home (live alone) and can work from anywhere if necessary. Ideally, I would like a relationship in which I am your slave in the home/bedroom/where you want and is appropriate, or to work towards that. However, I’m also fine with just playing whenever you want (me at your beckoned call when needed, used and discarded till next time... ;-) lol) My interests/Kink’s are Oral servitude, (if this isn’t something you love I’m probably not the right sub for you, I’ll be constantly longing for that haha) foot/boot worship, body worship (love to massage too and my ex was a masseuse and taught me so I’m fairly good.., watersports (would love to have my mouth used for this as often as possible), cp, humiliation, pegging (only done this once). I should say, I’m not vastly experienced. I was in a relationship like this before and much of what I like came out of the things she enjoyed so I am also very willing to experiment, I have a strong need to please so would try to meet the needs and requirements of my Mistress if I can. I am willing to relocate for the right situation and can also accom at my place in Coventry city centre. I don’t really know what else to say at this point so I’ll shut up.
I can be reached via kik too, my username is ‘covslaveboy’