Hanging up the phone. I walk down to the basement. Running my sharp finger nails down your back. "You will never guess who that was bitch. It was that no good boyfriend of yours that you stole from me. I guess hasn't heard from you today and is feeling lonely." I slap Marcy's ass. He would still be mine if it weren't for you. Guess what I invited him over. Going to have to get even with him to. First I must hide you. Releasing Marcy from the pipes dragging her by her hair. I open up a small closet and hog tie the bitch..Before I cloee the door. I insert a ball gag to keep her quite then take a shower and get ready for Jimmy to come over. Before he comes over I hide a tazer under the cushion of the couch. When the door bell rings I answer the door excited to see him and give him a big hug. Never letting him know that I know about the bitch Marcy. He is really horny not wasting any time he grabs my breasts and starts pulling my shirt up..Motioning him to the couch. I lay on top of him kissing down his body with my hands finding his crotch. I unzip his pants and reveal.his already hard cock. I stroke a few times before taking it in my mouth. His hips moving to the rythim he doesnt see with my right hand I dig out the tazer.and when he is just about to cum. I zap the head of his cock. "Take that you cheating mother fucker. I zap him again to make sure he is out then cuff his wrists and ankles before I drag him to the basement and secure him to the pipes. I wake him up with smelling salts and then open the closet with Marcy in it. Surprise asshole.