She identified herself as Nadia , ,I'v been instructed to help you understand what your owner wants from you ,She had an evil grin on her face ,by whatever means necessary .
I was horror stricken , a video being shown throughout the galaxy ,I would find out later it was all part of my step mothers scheme to show my father that I was nothing but a slut ,that I had volunteered
She pinched my nipples harder ,drawing a squeal of pain from me .One hand went to my pubic hair ,she was bit puzzled by it as woman where now with out .However it had become fashionable in recent years to grow it back ,expertly trimmed by a droid . I shutterd as her fingers played with vagina ,on trying to insert a finger .
Nadia ,the voice sounded like a warning ,she shrieked ,fell back clawing at her loincloth ,exposing her to be the half man half woman that I expected ,I shrank back ,as she tried to remove several rings attached to her penis .
I had seen images of men's penis's ,in fact i had seen one of my brothers ,it was then that I was moved to a cloistered school but in o way was I prepared for this woman's penis ,it was humongous .ti hung down to her knee .Her scrotum hung as well ,not unlike a bull I seen images off .At the moment I understood that she had crossed a line ,she had tried to penetrate me wit her finger ,she was now paying the price for what was disobedience on her part ,
Slowly gaining her senses ,looking at a lens ,offering her apologies to the unseen who was obviously in control . She produced a penis shaped object from her shoulder bag ,roughly 20 cm or 8 inches in old world measurement attached to what appeard to be replica tetsicles ,Your going to learn how to give oral pleasure .I was stunned ,give oral ,what was she talking about .
Before anything else happened .a object was held to my arm ,a jolt sent me to my knees Nadia quickly fastend a collar around my neck , sealing it closed .
If you do not obey ,the jolt like you just received only believe me a hundred times worse will be applied .Now get back on your knees .
The rubber penis was positioned to my lips , the mere thought of taking it in my mouth was so disgusting I couldn't do it .People just didn't do such vile things ,perhaps centuries earlier but certainly
not in this day and age . Sex of any kind was although not technically against the councils orders was certainly frowned upon .Even intercourse ,no longer needed to procreate was from everything I been taught
a disgusting act only performed by the lower classes ,now this man/woman wanted to pretend i was giving oral sex ,A harder jolt changed my mind ,I did as she commanded ,letting the horrible thing
into my mouth .
Now suck it ,she instructed me in the finer points as she put it of sucking a cock