I had known that the possibility existed that I would be married off to form a new alliance ,The House of Mecette even though still a power to be reckoned with was in fact growing weaker . Prince Durwood ,my father had been joined with Helena ,he had hoped to strengthen Mecette with the addition of the forces at her family's command . Unfortunately it hadn't quite worked out that way ,it seems Helena's family had pulled a fast one ,they wanted to rid themselves of the narcissistic egomaniac that became my step mother .
Prince Durthwood was no match for the quiniving bitch ,he fell head over heels in love with her or at least with her love making . We despised each other ,I managed to stay out of her way for the most part , I had no idea the plans she managed to talk father into
With the bitch in the back ground ,the Prince informed me that I was to be sent to The House of Canadatta ,a some what powerful house in their own right .There I was to be joined to Jason one of Prince's sons .
It stank of Helena's hand ,with no assurance of any alliance father had been talked into sending me ,
I wept, pleaded did everything I could to prevent my being sent ,he stood firm ,even to the point of taking Helena's advice on how many bodyguards to accompany me .
It was all over Helena's nephew who had tried to seduce me ,my not letting him had infuriated his aunt ,she being a sadistic bitch had no doubt wanted to see me humiliated at the lose of my virginity .
We set out the very next day ,me wearing the ridiculous gown that had become fastional again ,the way women dressed a few millennials ago ,showing mass amounts of cleavage all in all very uncomfortable .
Father had been warned to send a heavily armed force but poo pooed it off ,She'll be fine ,we'll follow in a couple of days for the ceremony .
The falling of tow of the body guards ,then a third ,the sudden sting in my arm ,waking up in a dungeon like cell ,suddenly aware I was completely naked ,no one other than the doctor at the infirmary since about teh age of eight had ever seen me with out clothes ,I reached for sheet that lay beside the cot ,pulling it over me ,a low chuckle sounded from somewhere .