Happy Christmas to those of you that celebrate this time of year.

I have a question and would like to know the thoughts of others. I am a male and am currently in discussions with another male who is submissive via another site. I am not sexually attracted to males in any way, however the dominant in me enjoys having him at my beck and call. I have set him a few simple tasks to start with, but to be honest the more I talk to hom the more I feel he is not in the right ‘mind-set’ .

He advertises himself as a cd who wants to be humiliated which initself is fine, but I recently discovered that he uses drugs (not the odd wacky backy ciggie, but more stronger stuff). He informed me early on in our talks that although he lives with a female (gf) there is no emotional bond from her....even though they have two children together.

My point is, I think this person needs help but it using self-abuse/self degredation as a form of escapeism. Am I right to be a be concerned? When I broach the subject, he always says he is fine and enjoys having me as his Master....even though he knows, sexually at least, I am only drawn to women.

I want to know I am doing the right thing by him, before progressing further.

C