Hi everyone,

I've played off an on for probably close to 10 years now, mostly as a sub, but I've never found the right dynamic between sub and dom. I've recently been intrigued by the idea of having a daddy to control my life and tell me what to do. I'm not sure if it will be the different feel that I'm looking for but I want to try.

I'm really into the idea of tpe, but we'd probably need to ease into some aspects of it. I'm absolute trash at edging and my mentality super changes (often for the worse) when I cum. I can play with myself, but if I go super close to get a proper edge I can't stop my body from cumming. I'd like food and water control from the beginning. I'm willing to give clothing control (with some limitations) from the beginning. I'm open to pee play, but I don't like most insertion play. I can make a calendar for you to use to help me stay focused on my daily tasks. I'm willing to give up some body hair control, maybe more as we connect (I'm actually pretty hairy so if you want a smooth twink, that's not me).

I'm really responsive and honestly a little needy when it comes to how much attention I'd like. I know we won't be able to talk all the time, but I need more than just assigning a task and then leaving for hours (as a regular occurrence). I think I'm kinda looking for companionship as much as submission - someone I can talk to about anything and who can talk to me about anything. I do work two jobs (sometimes three) and have a roommate, so sometimes my playtime is limited.

I've had top surgery, no plans for bottom surgery. I call it a clit and a cunt/pussy so feel free to as well. Chest play is out because of my surgery (my nipples are completely numb so there's no point and I don't do numb play anyways).

I'm sure I've left things out, but if you're interested drop me a line on here or kik. I will consider female dommes but I haven't yet found a domme that matched with what I was looking for. Other transmen are 100% welcome to dom me. I would prefer someone close to my timezone (I'm in California), but I'm open to any where as long as we can work out times to talk. I usually work nights, but when I work both jobs I work early morning to after midnight.