well, it began after i was browsing these weird forums (omfg forums). so i went there and i was like "ne1 hear liek 2 dom || sub meh" and then this guy bossk wawsa like sure. so we met up in his hometown of miami lol. so we met up in a nightklub and we partyed for a while then we went back to his place. little did i know that his clubs and truncheons were so appealing then for a little while we just touched eachother and stuff like that.. but after 1 or 2 hours i suggested "what bout those things over there" as i pointed to some whips. he was like "well those are for the really fun stuff you wanna try bitch" so of course i said yes so he then told me "call me sexy master bossk you stupid twink" and i was like ok lol. then he started whipping me and i really liked it so he went and got some anal lube and stuff like ky you know. i started gettin kinda scared when he brought out the branding stuff but lol i was his bitch and he was the dom so then he was like "yeah you like that don't you" and then i almost cummed but then he stopped. he left and quickly returned with one of those huge clubs and then he started beating me with it first lightly then hard omg and it felt soooo great so soon after it was too much i cummed after he shoved the club 8 inches up my ass with the nail spikes and stuff lol. jk no spikes or nething.. i'm not crazy... or am i? so thats my story.. i guess i'm stickin to it.. and my sexy master bossk