(Sorry, me again, just want to actually change a bit. I' encourage and welcome detailed descriptions of the slave, and his body and how he acts, however I still will be the one to give actual dialogue) Hopefully that can inspire you even more with this. I think I'll also get things started a bit more...

After the weight was added and the swinging subsided, the slave slowly managed to compose himself.

What's he going to do to me? I'm a little scared, but so far I've been able to handle everything he's done. Simple whippings? No problem. Painful but I held out as long as I could without screaming... though once I did, I screamed at every lash, longer and louder... I've been suspended, in various positions, but I simply try to meditate and relieve the pain that way. The ball torture is hardest to endure. Especially when he used those awful gloves, especially after he gave me a vicious whipping. I gotta admit, part of me is frightened he's going to do that again... I'm scared of that spiked cock ring, too. He has a way of making sure my cock is always tortured by those spikes... Add a candle flame to heat the ring, and I scream for minutes on end, and he doesn't even have to do anything.

The memory of these tortures makes me shudder instinctively as I wonder what he's going to do. But I promised myself that I will never beg him for anything. I won't break. He can make me scream all he wants, but I will not-

I gasp and flinch a little in an effort to get away from his sudden touch on my balls.

"mmm..." I moan as the weights resume their swinging. My breathing increases, and I grimace in pain.

Oh, God, I think... he's starting... no no no no no...

I tense as I struggle to endure as the weights swing, but I know that will be the least of my worries in just a few minutes... This particular torture... he loves it. He wants me to dance. I certainly won't=

"ah!" My voice is soft, barely audible, but I'm sure he catches it. I quickly close my mouth. My chest heaves and I start to move my head from side to side, slowly. After several minutes, I can't help it...

"mmmm.... mmmm..... mmmmmm..." I continue to moan with my mouth closed. This lasts several minutes more, and the more pain I'm in, the more desperate it becomes.

My head moves back, but not very fast, as I gasp in pain.

"MMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH... ..." It's not a scream, but it is louder than my moans. It's certainly an expression of my pain though.

Oh, God, this hurts... I struggle to keep still, because I know that moving will make the weights swing, and that will only cause more pain.

But-

"OWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!" Louder and more pained than before, but still not a scream, and I would say it's softer than a waile. But God, this really hurts.

"NOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!" I struggle not to cry out "No" so soon after he started, but this is really hurting. I start to dance, just as he wants, the weights swing and I cannot keep my mouth closssed as I now moan continuously, with my mouth open slightly. My head moves rolling around.

"Haaaaaaahhhhh ahhhh ahhhhhhnoommmmmmm ahhhhh ahhh AHHHHH AHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHh!!!!!!!!"

The last was a wail, I couldn't stop from coming out of my mouth. My chest heaves in pain. I bite my lip to stop myself from screaming, and I struggle to stop moving, but you're an expert at making me dance, no matter how hard I try not to. I managed to control myself at last, for several minutes straight where the only thing you got from me was a slow, soft, desperate moan.

But that would not last, and based on all my previous sessions, I knew that for a fact.

(OK TAG! What the hell are you doig to this slave to make him cry out and moan in such pain? Feel free to describe how his balls/cock look, ets... I hope you don't mind if I give you that to work with)