(Hey guys, this has been a VERY long time since I've posted and I think I only had one thread before and I didn't really work hard on it, but I'm eager to try again, this time something a little simpler)

(NOTES: Master/slave, M/m, not concerned with realism so feel free to embellish. This is completely for the sake of pain/torture. You'll see the methods at your disposal below.

PREMISE: The point is to exert complete control over the slave's pain by torturing him to the point where he begs for mercy... and the Master does NOT grant it. He continues to torture him until he is certain this willfull slave is completely broken. Only then will this defiant slave do exactly as the Master demands without question or protest or hesitance.

I'll write the part of the slave. Hope everyone enjoys!)

METHODS:
Whips/canes (naturally, of all kinds. A wide leather strap with rounded metal studs might be effective, but for this slave I recommend the KNAUT. It's a particularly agonizing whip, but use it sparingly. I'd personally only recommend 25 lashes maximum. Other than that, use your own ideas.
Clamps: Again we're going for pure agony, so the most painful you can come up with.
Weights: To hang from nipple clamps, as well as cbt. I'd recommend 5LB, 10LB, 15LB, 25 LB, and if you want to torture him with the strappado, 100 LB
Rack: Again, going for agony here, so the idea of that is to make it SLOW, long and drawn-out gradual stretching, and yes, dislocation might be necessary to break this particular slave if you choose to employ this method. Remember, you want him to beg for mercy.
Strappado: (The ceiling is about 50 FT above the floor, so I think you can utilize that.
Electricity: Again, we're going for torture/pain/agony here, so personally I suggest shocks no shorter than 30 seconds, and there must be a minimum of 30 second break in between shocks. Feel free to use whatever electrical devices you think cause such pain that will make him break.
Gloves: Leather, one pair with rough sandpaper on the palm/fingers, one pair with rough velcro, and one pair with tiny rounded studs on the finger/palm. Hmm I wouldn't want to have my balls squeezed by those, particularly after a vicious whipping...
Sounding Rods: Smooth, thin, thick, bumpy, studded, spiked? Take your pick. And of course all are great with electricity added to them.
Pear: Stretch his ass like they would have done in medieval times. Pure agony if you ask me.

Dildos: Might I recommend the metal thick long one with ridges and spikes or studs. Particularly painful when electricity is added.
Metal spiked cock ring: Need I say more?

Well, that seems like enough to work with for now, so I'll leave you to it! Feel free to add any particular methods of pain that I haven't mentioned.

NOTE: You have 24 hours to break him. If he cannot be broken, then you should pass him off to another Master, a friend of yours perhaps who might have better luck. If that Master cannot break him in his own 24 hour session, then another Master should be called in. Of course, there should be adequate time given for the slave to recover physically from all his previous tortures.

slave description: 27 years old, tan skin, 5'9" thin and muscular with brown hair and hazel eyes

START: For 12 hours before your official start of this 24 hour breaking session, you have had the slave with his arms loosely chained above his head. His legs are chained to posts several feet apart, but the restraints are loose so that he can move. When his legs are tired of standing, he is able to sit - on a painful dildo. When the pain gets too intense he can stand again. Of course, any movement will make the weights hanging from his cock and balls, currently 15 LBS, swing. When you come in the pain is evident in his face, though he is wearing a blindfold. He is standing, his hands clinging to the chains to avoid his legs collapsing so he doesn't have to sit on that horrible dildo. But now that the session is about to start, you move the stool on which the dildo is secured and put it in the corner of the room.

You add another 5 LB weight to his balls. He grimaces and gasps softly, then grunts as you make the weights swing. He slowly starts to moan in pain. The most weight you've ever hung from his balls has been 25 LBS, but you know perfectly well he will endure much more than that before you're through with him. His breathing increases to soft, quick pants, as he struggles to keep himself from giving you the satisfaction of knowing that you're making him moan. You allow him to regain his full composure before you get to work. This isn't just a matter of agony. You also want to play with his mind. Let him think he has the uppper hand every so often. Let him think that he has control of his own endurance, instead of you. Then, when he is at the brink of agony, begging for mercy, you can continue to torture him at will, thus cementing your control over him once and for all.

TAG to any merciless Master who wants to try to break this slave!