Strictly focusing on torture/punishment. I can write both Master/Mistress or Interrogator/Inquisitor or what have you, and I can also write the victim. I'm flexible, so I want to hear your ideas and scenarios. I have many of my own, and I'm happy to send them to you or post them here if enough people request.

Scenarios I like: Slave punishments/torture, predicament/pain sessions, historical/inquisition/interrogation, Fan Fic torture.

Likes: CBT, clamps, whips, weights, pear, electricity, heat, branding, breast torture, stretching the body (i.e. rack, wheel) strappado (actual torture method of suspension and then dropping, then stoppping the fall, dislocating joints; weight are also optional) hanging by breasts, or suspension of breasts, dildos, and I've come up with a few fictional goodies I think would be fun to work with.

Dislikes: No scat, no watersport, will honestly only do snuff if suitable to plot, no beastiality, no incest, no animal/furniture transformations.

If interested, reply here or PM me! I prefer to RP either on forum or PM but will do so by e-mail if preferred.

I look forward to hearing from people!