Awesome! I can't wait to read it!

I'm wondering if I should have Jason crush Mark's balls at the end of Session One, after the torture with the velcro glove, or if I should wait until the beginning of Session Two, when they can have a chance to swell from the abuse they took in Session One, and that can make for a nice, long, drawn-out crushing that can last hours...

I'm also wondering what to do for Session Two. You want to contribute any ideas?

Hmmm I'm wondering if there's some fear and/or dark fantasy Mark could have revealed to Jason when they were dating, something that, if it were a fantasy, never got to be acted out, but Jason now has the opportunity to take to an extreme, putting Mark through unimaginable agony. And if it's a fear, then of course the experience of having that fear come true, and again be taken to its extreme, can add psychological torture to Mark's captivity.

These things shouldn't be done until we've already done many sessions, that way Mark has time to let despair and resignation sink in, as well as fear. But when Jason starts getting personal with these particular sessions which are personalized to suit Mark's personal confessions, Mark can finally realize who his torturer is, and that can sink in, as these particular fears/fantasies are acted out again and again, as well as the tortures which had him screaming and begging the most.