Jason snickered, then laughed. "Come on. We're going for a ride."

Jason smiled and helped Mark up. He didn't even care that he wasn't fully dressed. He'd have no need for clothes anyway. He held the gun to his head and ushered him out to his car. He shoved him in the backseat, without any care for his safety. If he hit his head, that would be fine with him.

"You make one sound that attracts attention, I will kill you."

Jason slammed the door shut and got in the driver's seat. He put the gun on the passenger seat and drove.

"You still don't remember me. Well, that's fine. I guarantee you'll remember me by the end of the week."

The rest of the drive, which took several hours, was silent... except for Mark's attempt at pleading and bargaining.

They were in the country now. Hardly any soul around. The drive there was dull and they didn't even pass any cops for Mark to try to flag down. Then again that sniveling coward would probably have been to scared to try if they had. He couldn't even bust out of the windows because of how thick they were, and the childproof lock was on, so he couldn't open the door.

Jason drove up the driveway of the farmhouse. It belonged to his parents, which he inherited after they died. He had hoped to share it with the love of his life. Until he ruined it.

Well, he would have that dream, whether Mark liked it or not.

Jason got out, with the gun in his hand. He opened the back seat door and ordered Mark out.

"Forward," he ordered, the key to the front door in his other hand. "Make one move and I'll shoot."

"On your knees," Jason ordered, when they got to the door. Jason unlocked it and helped Mark stand. "Move."

Thyrough all Mark's babbling and whining, and sniveling and pleading, Jason was stoic. He slammed the door and locked it, then walked with Mark to the kitchen. He opened the cellar door.

"Down."

There were three flights of treacherous steps. But Jason turned on the light so he could help Mark down without hurting himself.

Once they got to the cavernous basement, which was decorated with a furnace, clothesline, washer and dryer, as well as several rooms whose doors were closed. Jason opened one of the rooms. It was basically an empty root cellar.

"In."

As soon as Mark was shoved in, Jason slammed the dor. He returned a few minutes later with a bucket. Naturally, he still held the gun.

"Have a nice night," he said. "Big day tomorrow."

He slammed the door and bolted it shut. Then he headed upstairs to his room to sleep.