Mark laid on the table his limbs spread to each corner. He was shaking trying to think of other things to keep his mind off his swollen balls. Jason came back standing above Mark. Gently removing the chasity. He began seductively teasing Marks very sore balls and easily aroused cock from both being overly stimulated. He gulped as Jason said there was no more love for him and any fucking would be painfull for Mark. All Jason wanted to do was cause Mark great pain and to see him suffer. Just the slightest of touch of Marks swollen and full balls causing him to grunt and moan. The moans to Jason were like sweet music. Cause he knew it wasnt moans of pleasure no matter how hard Mark tried to fight it in his state nothing he could do. Tears running down his face.

Wanting him to stop. With a mumbly shaky voice. "Jason I know I have done you wrong. You must really hate me for what I have done. Please Please stop I beg you not sure I cant take anymore. Release me from these ropes and I promise to make it right and prove my love to you. Please no more. " Jason just grinned as he went down on Mark. Sucking and making love to Marks cock and balls with his mouth. Slowly licking and breathing on his most sensitive areas getting him just to the edge before stopping. Jason would wait for Marks cock to go soft before starting up again. It was almost more then Mark could take. But the moans of pain somehow switched to moans of pleasure. Mark moving his hips his cock fully erect As Jason kept sucking and then suddenly stoppef. Mark could just feel the cum at the tip of his cock. Just about to explode any second. "OHhhh feels so good babe please dont stop." When Jason stopped to reach in bag. Mark violently jerks his right hand forgetting it was secured wanting to grab Jason by the hair to force him back down on his cock.

Mark starting to catch his breath he trimbled as he saw Jason. He had a wiked smile showing him what he had in his hand. It was two metal plates underneath they had small spikes and the plates were secured with a screw on it. At first he didnt think much of it but when Jason showed him how it worked. Mark his eyes filled with fear "Please no.." Grimacing a bit as Jason fondled Marks balls finding his left testicle and putting it between the plates."Shsh shsh!" Is all you heard from Mark as he could feel the spikes and slight pressure. The first few turns of the screw was applied it had more of an uncomfortable feeling until Jason made another turn making Mark a loud girly shreek. When the teeth began to dig in to his left testicle. Jason knowing he hit the spot. Walked away behind Mark where he couldnt see him. Mark hoping that was it but by now should have known better. There was a click and then could hear a motor start to slowly turn that is when Mark could feel the tension in both his arms and legs being pulled in an opposite direction. It seemed like the pulling on his legs was a tad slower then in his arms. Marks focus was no longer on his swollen testicle. The ropes started moving about a milimeter with each click. The stretching causing the rope to pull and tighten on his wrists and ankles. The coarse rope digging in to his wrists. He was in a new misery of being stretched in two different directions all he heard between his moans and screems was "blah blah blah" When Jason spoke of how this was used in Princess Bride. Which was one of Marks favorite all time books. Marks attention was else where and not on small talk he was in too much pain to care what Jason talked about.

Jason quickly got Marks attention when he came back. He had a pinwheel in his hand. Mark had seen them on the internet they didnt seem that bad until he was face to face with one. This pinwheel was a little different it was actually motorized. He started using it on Marks left breast letting the blades hit all around the breast before focusing on his left nipple. The worst really was keeping Mark in suspense. He would act like he was to touch him with the pinwheel but when he didnt caused Mark to flinch bracing for what was coming. When Mark seemed to get used to used to it Jason stopped and moved over to his right chest but would torment him not allowing the pinwheel to touch just startling him getting it as close as possible. Mark would jump pulling on his restraints. He turned his head to the left trying not to make eye contact with Jason. Then pin wheel made contact with his partially crushed testicle. Letting out shriekes that could be hear in China. It made Marks toes curl when the blade of the pinwheel hit is exposed ball. Marks screams of mercy fell on deef ears. The more Mark screemed and begged the longer Jason kept repeating what he was doing.

Just as it seems like Marks screams would calm down some Jason would move on to something else. Like turning the screw. He a a good rythm going to change it up he took out another set of plates. He showed them to Mark. He knew exactly what was coming trying to brace himself. Jason applied the crusher to Marks right testicle. Mark was screaming like a girl when Jason didnt stop turning the screw until it was at the same level as the left testicle. Once it was level he picked the pinwheel back up and used it to torment his right tesitcle and then would alternate between the two. Before turning is attention back to the stretching of Marks arms and legs. You can see the veins in Marks joints protruding more with each tug on the restraints. At some point Jason would need rest himself and would leave for a while leaving Mark to struggle for any comfort againts his binds.

While Jason was away the guards came back in to check on Mark they used a rag to wipe the tears sweat and drool from his face. Mark was moaning in pain the whole time. Knowing he hasnt phased Jason. He begged the guard and told him he would pay triple what Jason is paying. The guard laughed and says to Mark that he has know money. Mark had that confused look on his face. Another guard showed Mark a video on a tablet. It was a news article about a lawyer that died in a firey car crash. He showed it was Marks car. The body was someone else but they made sure anything identifing was gone.The he went on to say they had planted a will in his safe that donated all his money to a charity which was the underground.

By the time Jason came back. Mark was huffing and puffing. The nipples were a bright red from all the stimulation. His balls still partially crushed throbbing felt like they had a heart beat. They have turned a dark purple and can see the veins in his balls bulging. Almost looking like a water balloon. His cock a little limp noodle. When Jason came back into view he laughed the mess his once lover was. Mark shook his head no. When Jason grabbed his very limp cock. Slowly flopping it back and forth trying to see if he can get it back hard. He had a cat whip his hand trazing it over marks body slowing making him groan before starting again.