Hello everyone,

i am here looking for someone who maybe has some interest in a dominant caring man, i am 30 years old from north africa.

i am looking for a submissive women who wants to give control, wants to please and be guided... i want someone who is patient enough to get to know each other first and get familiar with each schedule and replying time as we move on slowly to build this D/s relationship.

i want you to understand that it takes time to build and get to know each other and it needs trust for us to enjoy it deeply and it takes a lot of communication to gain that.

i want a sub to take and squeeze the best out of herself as i see her try her best to please me to see me be a better version of myself.

i might get too excited once i hear that "Sir" call but i am willing to be patient and take this one step at a time.

i enjoy spanking, edging, control (sleep time, dress code, when to cum ...), erotica reading/writing (receiving), late night calls (around 23:00 to 01:00 gmt time +1), humiliation(conditions apply) ,...

maybe you can find extra info about me in my past posts but feel free to ask me anything i am open to chat about the lifestyle in general ... and if you're interested take sometime to write an intro about yourself, wants and expectations ...

email akyawmed@yahoo.com
looking to hear from you